domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

Andre Agassi

 

Quite often I say people when asked twice what’s my name, to link it with Andre’s Agassi name.. giving me some instant fame as we both think about Andre Agassi.. the tennis player.. I always follow this brief way of memorizing my name by saying that, like Agassi, I also play tennis, but not as good as him…

Jokes done, we’re back on normal life and people still forget my name, but I still remember the surname I’d love to have it.

Nowadays, I’m reading a very appropriated book. I’m reading Andre’s Agassi autobiography. And I’m loving each paragraph, each line, each word as if I’m discovering who I am throughout his words.. again, I’m borrowing from him…

This book is incredibly fun, an easy reading that you read without noticing the time moving forward.

I gotta admit: I’m not much of a reader.. I can’t recall the last book book I read. I read every now and then the bible, I read sometimes some instruction book like psychology or anything related to human behavior..

but this one. this one is something new. I found myself craving for more every time I close it.. like I’m waiting for the next sit reading with this guy. Andre Agassi.

 

This book show’s a lot of his internal fights, his struggles to understand who he is, what he does and why he does. I don’t think I could ever relate to some random guy, but I awkwardly do. I live now what I could say a dream life. I have pretty much everything I always wanted to have..I’m making friends that I feel for the first time, they’ll last forever.. and I still have this thing inside of me..I just broke up with my girlfriend, who I realized I wasn’t the right guy for her, and….

 

damn.. the alarm clock buzzed.. I’m already late for catching my flight…

I’ll resume from here some other day…

Nenhum comentário: